Dewy skin is a major trend for Spring and if you're interested in achieving this glamorous and fresh look we've got you covered. Today Faith, our fashion and beauty contributor, is sharing her favorite products and helpful beauty tips for creating gorgeous and healthy dewy skin.
1. Laura Mercier Flawless Hydrating Primer & Moisturizer : I recently have learned exactly how important primer is, and combined with this moisturizer it gives the perfect base to give a glowy/dewy look.
2. Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation : This foundation is one of my new favorites, it gives great coverage without looking and feeling caked on. I also think it is important to keep your base makeup all within the same line.
3. Benefit Watts Up! : This little product is probably one of my favorite tools to add just a little glow without being covered in shimmer and sparkle. I apply it on my cheekbones as well as down my nose and under my eyebrows.
4. NARS Laguna Bronzer : Just like the site says…it is a cult classic. It gives just enough color combined with just enough highlighting shimmer.
5. NARS Blush in Sex Fantasy & Josie Maran Cheek Gelée in Pink Escape : I wanted to include both a powered blush & a gel/cream blush. Both work fantastically, and I find its all personal preference based on the texture.
Shop the post