Oxfords shoes have this instant charm about them, they pull an outfit together, and have this masculine-chic quality about them. They are also comfortable and the perfect shoe to transition from work to play. I have been wearing mine dressed up for business meetings and also more casually on the weekends. Here are a few fun and easy ways to style oxfords this fall and winter season.
Five Ways to Style Oxford Shoes
1. For a chic and casual weekend look pair the heels with an oversized knit and mini skirt.
2. For a fashion forward work appropriate look style the oxfords with a pencil skirt, silk blouse, skinny belt, and a large tote.
3. For a relaxed dinner date pair up the heeled oxfords with black leggings, a tee shirt, black blazer, and a sleek clutch.
4. For a brunch date wear oxford heels with a flirty feminine dress , a leather moto, and tights.
5. For a more classic and chic look wear oxford heels with a pair of distressed jeans and a basic tee.
Photos by Bonnie Sen
This is a collaboration between Johnston & Murphy and the AOL Lifestyle Contributor Network. Compensation was provided by Johnston & Murphy via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Johnston & Murphy.